|Recorder (paper type) 100mm||●||●|
|External alarm terminal||●||●|
|Specimen power supply terminal||●||●|
|Emergency stop switch||●||●|
|Rotating signal light||●||●|
|Chamber air-circulating fan||●||Standard equipment|
|Chamber fastening bracket||●||●|
|Cable port (φ50)||●||●|
|Plug socket (External)||●||●|
|Power cord (5m)||●||●|
|Power cord (10m)||●||●|
- External alarm terminal and specimen power supply terminal
- External alarm terminal: This connection terminal provides external notification of an error when the safety device activates on the system.
- Specimen power supply terminal: Electrifies the specimen. It consists of connection terminals.
- Emergency stop switch
- The system is equipped with an emergency stop switch. Pressing the emergency stop switch shuts down the chamber.
- Rotating signal light
- The system is equipped with a rotating signal light. This lights up and rotates when the system has a problem.
- Time signal
- Set this during program operation to control external equipment by opening and closing the circuit contacts. When an error occurs, the chamber stops and the contacts open.
- Air compressor
This system is equipped with an air compressor to supply compressed air to the chamber.
- Compressor: Oil-free scroll compressor (with built-in air dryer)
- Air-circulating fan
- The chamber comes with an air-circulating fan to improve temperature uniformity of the test area when a heat-generation load is generated in the compact chamber. Only one can be set at the prescribed location (front center interior of the compact chamber).
- Chamber fastening bracket
- This bracket secures to the floor to prevent the chamber from falling.
- Cable port
The chamber comes with one cable port at a prescribed location at the left center of the unit.
Compact chamber cable port (φ50 mm) Test area cable port (φ100 mm)
Cap (φ50, φ100 mm) Fluororubber plug (φ50 mm)
Silicon sponge rubber plug (φ100 mm)
* Air tightness cannot be guaranteed when passing equipment such as a power code through the cable port.
- Plug sockets (external)
- These sockets are used to electrify the specimen and supply power to peripheral instruments that are used in conjunction with chamber operation.
- Power cord
- 5, 10m
Recommended products for customers viewing this product