Rooftop greening at the ESPEC Kobe R&D Center
Message from the
Greetings from the Chairperson and the President.
- Approach to Sustainability
About our sustainability policy
- ESPEC Materiality (important issues)
About our materiality (important issues)
- Stakeholder Engagement
About our approach to and programs for stakeholder engagement
- ESPEC Programs and SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals)
About the relationship between ESPEC Programs and SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals).
- Promoting Environmental Management
- Providing Products and Services that Contribute to a Sustainable Society
- Combatting Climate Change
- Resource Recycling
- Control of Chemical Substances
- Preserving Biodiversity and Training Environmental Human Resources
- Environment Data
- External Recognition for Environmental Initiatives
Selected for the first time as a component stock of the FTSE Blossom Japan Sector Relative Index.
Received Science Based Targets (SBT) certification from the international SBT Initiative for its FY2030 greenhouse gas reduction targets.
Graded as B, third from the top out of eight grades, in the CDP Climate Change Report 2022 published by CDP, an international non- profit organization, three consecutive years.
Selected for the first time as a Supplier Engagement Leader, the top rank in the CDP Supplier Engagement Ratings.
Rated 4 stars in the general ranking of the 4th Nikkei SDGs Management Survey organized by Nikkei, Inc. .
Rated 3.5 stars in the 6th Nikkei Smart Work Management Survey, which selects the leading companies taking on the challenge of productivity innovations through workstyle reforms.