Approach to Sustainability
Putting our corporate philosophy (THE ESPEC MIND) and ESPEC Vision into practice
Our corporate philosophy, THE ESPEC MIND, encompasses two important concepts. The first is that “the corporation is a public institution.” We want to be a company that contributes to society through our business and corporate activities. The second is that ESPEC “aims to improve value exchange with stakeholders.” This means that we want to construct relationships with all stakeholders that better benefit both sides. Our sustainability management represents putting THE ESPEC MIND into practice, and is our program aimed at achieving the EPSEC Vision 2025. By putting our corporate philosophy into practice and through business activities aimed at achieving our long-term vision, we are working to create and improve both economic value and social value, and to achieve continual growth.
ESPEC Vision 2025: Our vision of the future
- ESPEC - Integrating the <Environment> on a global scale
- A company which contributes to the safety and reliability of advanced technologies
- A growing company overflowing with creativity and vitality
- We are an essential presence for global cutting-edge technologies
- We are the first to identify new needs
- We have constructed a strong system for sales and services in the global market
- We are creating a more progressive culture through activities by members who are filled with an adventurous spirit
ESPEC sustainability management
- By putting our corporate philosophy into practice and through business activities aimed at achieving our long-term vision, we are working to create and improve both economic value and social value, and to achieve continual growth.
- By putting our corporate philosophy (THE ESPEC MIND) into practice, we are working to create and improve both economic value and social value..
- By maintaining a good exchange of value with our stakeholders, we are aiming for continuing growth.
- Based on ESPEC Vision 2025, we will contribute to solutions for the global environment and social issues through our business activities, centering on Environmental Creation Technology.
- We will engage in active disclosure of information related to sustainability.
- Message from the President
- Approach to Sustainability
- ESPEC Materiality (important issues)
- Stakeholder Engagement
- ESPEC Programs and SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals)
- Promoting Environmental Management
- Providing Products and Services that Contribute to a Sustainable Society
- Combatting Climate Change
- Response to the TCFD Recommendations (Information Disclosure Based on TCFD)
- Resource Recycling
- Control of Chemical Substances
- Preserving Biodiversity and Training Environmental Human Resources
- Environment Data
- External Recognition for Environmental Initiatives
- Fair and Transparent Management
- ESG Data
- External Recognition
- ESPEC Foundation for Global Environment Research and Technology
- Sustainability SiteMap