Approach to Sustainability
Putting our corporate philosophy (THE ESPEC MIND) and ESPEC Vision into practice
Our corporate philosophy (THE ESPEC MIND) includes the concept of corporations as public institutions that we have carried on since our founding, and the desire to contribute to society through our business and construct good relationships with all of our stakeholders. Our sustainability management represents putting THE ESPEC MIND into practice, and is our program aimed at achieving the EPSEC Vision 2025. Working for continuing growth, we have formulated a sustainability policy and identified the materiality (important issues) needed in order to provide value.
ESPEC Vision 2025: Our vision of the future
- ESPEC - Integrating the <Environment> on a global scale
- A company which contributes to the safety and reliability of advanced technologies
- A growing company overflowing with creativity and vitality
- We are an essential presence for global cutting-edge technologies
- We are the first to identify new needs
- We have constructed a strong system for sales and services in the global market
- We are creating a more progressive culture through activities by members who are filled with an adventurous spirit
- By putting our corporate philosophy (THE ESPEC MIND) into practice, we are working to create and improve both social value and economic value.
- By maintaining a good exchange of value with our stakeholders, we are aiming for continuing growth.
- Based on ESPEC Vision 2025, we will contribute to solutions for the global environment and social issues through our business activities, centering on Environmental Creation Technology.
- We will engage in active disclosure of information related to sustainability.
Materiality (important issues)
- Innovations in business structures
- Strengthening functions
- Preservation of the global environment
- Strengthening governance
- Developing human resources and vitalizing workplaces
- Promoting diversity and respecting human rights
Process for identifying materiality
When identifying materiality, we first referred to GRI standards, SDGs, external investigations, and other materials, and identified the issues at our company. Next from the identified issues, we selected the issues which we will address in order to achieve continuing growth from the perspective of consistency with THE ESPEC MIND and ESPEC Vision 2025. The selected issues were reported to the Board of Directors, and were prescribed as ESPEC materiality.
- Message from the President
- Approach to Sustainability
- Stakeholder Engagement
- ESPEC Programs and SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals)
- Promoting Environmental Management
- Providing Products and Services that Contribute to a Sustainable Society
- Combatting Climate Change
- Resource Recycling
- Control of Chemical Substances
- Preserving Biodiversity and Training Environmental Human Resources
- External Recognition for Environmental Initiatives
- Fair and Transparent Management
- External Recognition
- Sustainability SiteMap