Using our Website
In using this website (this "Website") managed by ESPEC CORP. ("Company"), please read the following notes in advance and use this Website only when you agree to these notes. As these notes may be changed without advance notice, please stay informed of the latest version. Please note that, when using the other website linked to this Website, it is necessary for you to agree to each terms and conditions of the other website.
Copyrights, Trademarks or other Rights
- Copyrights or any other rights in or to the documents, images, designs, trademarks, logos and other contents of this Website belong to the Company, or their author or other right holder. Unless permitted by copyright law or any applicable laws, any acts to copy, transmit, distribute, modify or cut off the contents without the permission of the Company or their author or other right holder are prohibited. If you would like to use the contents, please contact the Company and obtain the written approval in advance. Please note that there may be the cases where you cannot obtain the approval due to the situation and the like.
- If you use any contents of this Website, please do not change or remove the copyright marks.
- The logos and names of products and services and the like of the Company put on this Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company or its group companies. Unless permitted by any applicable laws, any acts to use such logos, names or the like without the permission of the Company or its group companies are prohibited.
Management of Personal Information
- Any of the contents, composition or others of this Website may be changed without notice.
- The Company may change, suspend, or discontinue the operation of this Website at any time.
- The Company shall not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness or the like of any information or others provided through this Website.
- The Company shall not guarantee the fitness for your particular purpose of any information or others provided through this Website.
- The Company shall not be in any way responsible for any damages arising from or in connection with any use or disruption of use of any information or others provided through this Website.
- The Company shall not be in any way responsible for any damages arising from or in connection with this Website, including, but not limited to, that caused by any change, suspension, discontinuation or the like of the operation of this Website.
- This Website may contain some links to other websites. The Company shall not be in any way responsible for any contents of those other websites.
- Before you set a link to this Website on your website, please notify the Company's Website Management Department (email@example.com) and obtain the prior written approval for such link. For the avoidance of doubt, any failure to reply to your notice by the Company's Website Management Department shall not be construed to be the Company's approval for such link.
- Before you make any material change to the contents of your website linked to this Website, please notify the Company's Website Management Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) and obtain the prior written approval for continuation of such link.
- The destination of any link to this Website shall be the top page of this Website (https://www.espec.co.jp) or the top page of the Test Navi website (https://www.test-navi.com).
- The Company will decline any link that falls or is likely to fall under any of the followings:
- (1) links from any websites that contain any contents that defame or slander the Company or its affiliates or their officers or employees;
- (2) links from any websites that damage or could damage reputation or dignity of the Company, including, but not limited to, those against public order and morals;
- (3) links in any form that damages the clarity of origin with respect to the contents of this Website, including, but not limited to, links which show the pages on this Website in combination with other contents or where the pages of this Website are shown as part of the website containing the original link (framing); or
- (4) links that give or may give the general public a wrong impression that operator of the websites linked to this Website is in any way associated or affiliated with or related to the Company or that the contents of such website is authorized or supported by the Company.
The Company may at any time request you to delete any links that the Company deems inappropriate, including, but not limited to, those mentioned above, even if the Company has once approved it and you hereby undertake to immediately delete such links upon such request.
This Website records information of those who access this Website in the form of an access log. The access log may include the IP address, type of your web browser and operating system, access date and the like. The Company uses the access log for the purpose to improve the services, but does not use it to identify you personally unless required by applicable law.
System Requirements, etc.
- ◆ Web Browser
The operation of this Website has been checked under the following recommended web browser and versions. Please note that this Website may not appear or operate correctly under other web browsers.
Recommended Web Browser: Microsoft Edge
- ◆ Application
In this Website, part of data is provided in the form of PDF files or Flash movies. To view these contents, the following applications are required.
- Adobe® Reader™
To view any PDF files, Adobe Acrobat Reader of Adobe Systems Incorporated is required.
Please download and install the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader (charge-free) by clicking the icon in the left.
* This Website may not appear correctly under the previous versions of Adobe (Acrobat) Reader and may take some time to display the contents depending on your internet connection.
- ◆ About SSL
- This Website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
- ◆ About Session ID
- To prevent any information from being falsified or sniffed, data will be delivered using Session ID on this Website.
Last Updated: September 5, 2023