Since 1983, ESPEC has been providing laboratory testing services and accumulating a steady track record of achievements. Our extensive experience and expertise enable us to assist clients in conducting reliability tests. All ESPEC test facilities are ISO/IEC17025 certified by the Japan Accreditation Board (JAB). We are able to propose suitable test methods for obtaining impartial test results, by assisting with all areas of testing from planning and procedure design to evaluating post-test samples.
We can help clients who:
- Are doing environmental tests for the first time, and don't know where to begin.
- Are experiencing failures in the market, and need to know how to reproduce them and identify their causes.
- Have been unable to perform repeatable reliability tests and suspect there are problems with their test methods.
Contact ESPEC for any inquiries about reliability testing. As well as standard product testing, we can also meet your needs for specialized testing with highly reliable custom solutions to assist your quality evaluations.
Case studies are helpful when performing testing or planning studies. ESPEC's Test Navi case studies are technical reports (ESPEC technical information) on packaging materials in the spotlight. Backed by detailed experimental data, the reports cover topics such as reliability issues, test method effects and measurement methods. Along with practical topics, they summarize basic past case studies and extract the major lessons to be learned. They provide a handy way to quickly learn the essentials of test types, analysis examples and failure phenomena. ESPEC can assist your business by implementing the solutions described in these case studies through list of laboratory testing services.
- Request Procedure
- Laboratory Testing Services
- List of Laboratory Testing
- Damp Heat Test / Cold Test
- Dry Heat Test
- Rapid Change Temperature Test
- Air to Air Thermal Shock Test
- Liquid to Liquid Thermal Shock Test
- Combined Sequential Cold, Low Air Pressure and Damp Heat Test
- Dew Cycle Test
- HAST (Highly Accelerated Stress Test)
- Vibration Test/Combined Climatic (Temperature/Humidity) and Dynamic (Vibration/Shock) Test
- Salt Mist, Cyclic (Sodium Chloride Solution) Test
- Drop Test
- Sand and Dust Test
- Battery Charge-Discharge Test
- Battery External Short Circuit Test
- Battery Nail Penetration Test
- Cell Safety Test
- PID Test (Chamber Method)
- Power Cycling Test
- Conductor Resistance Evaluation
- Insulation Resistance Evaluation
- Test Facility Information