ESPEC CORP. has formulated "ESPEC VISION 2025," a long-term business vision that aims to enable the Company to continue to grow in the years ahead. To make this vision a reality, the Company formulates medium-term management plans every four years (Stage Ⅰ through Stage Ⅲ), and works to achieve its objectives.
"ESPEC Vision 2025"
- ESPEC, a company integrating "environment" on a global scale
- A company that contributes to safety / peace of mind in leading-edge technology
- A growing company full of creativity and vitality
Consolidated Financial Targets for Fiscal 2025
The Company aims to achieve net sales of over ¥60.0 billion, operating income of at least ¥6.0 billion, and an operating income ratio of 10% or more.
The Company has recently formulated its Stage Ⅱ medium-term management plan "Progressive Plan 2021," which will be in effect from fiscal 2018 through fiscal 2021. The plan is summarized below.
Medium-term management plan "Progressive Plan 2021,"
Stable sustainable growth through strategic investment and steady "improvement of quality"
- Promotion of globalization targeting growth areas and improvement of customization capabilities
- Lessening of fluctuations in business performance and development of businesses in new fields to achieve next-generation growth
Consolidated Financial Targets for Fiscal 2021
The Company aims to achieve net sales of over ¥52.0 billion, operating income of at least ¥5.2 billion, and an operating income ratio of 10% or more.
Medium-Term Management Strategy
Business strategy in the Equipment Business segment
1) Expand revenues by strengthening customization capabilities that target automobile and IoT fields
2) Respond to diversifying and increasingly sophisticated test needs by expanding environmental factor technology
3) Develop businesses in new fields
Business strategy in the Service Business segment
Develop a service menu that anticipates the potential needs of customers and expand the test consulting business
1) Develop global marketing with Europe and the ASEAN region (including India) as core expansion areas and continue expansion in China and Korea
2) Build an optimal worldwide manufacturing system