In recent years, wiring material has been changing from aluminum to copper with low resistivity. Accordingly, when heat processed in a normal chamber, copper parts oxidize, leading to flaws.
In addition, aging at 250°C is performed to inspect whether the written data on flash memory is deleted with electromigration, and bump parts oxide, so the oxygen concentration must be lowered to less than 100 ppm.
This Anaerobic Oven was developed to meet these demands. Aging tests at 350°C can be performed with an oxygen concentration of 100 ppm or less.
- Significant reduction in nitrogen gas use
- This model features a high air tight design of the chamber and nitrogen gas flow rate switching mechanism to significantly reduce the amount of nitrogen gas used.
- Reduced temperature pull-down time for reduced processing time
- This model uses an innovative chamber cooling mechanism to reduce the temperature pull-down time by one-third when compared to conventional models. (Reference value: lowered from 240 minutes to 80 minutes) As a result, specimens can be more quickly removed, and processing time can be reduced.
- Profile (example)
- Device construction
- Main specifications
Model IPHH-202L Power supply 200V AC φW 50/60Hz
*Supporting any power supply voltage as an option
Maximum voltage 3.8VA Method Forced hot air circulation Performance Temperature range Ambient temperature +50 to +350°C Temperature fluctuation width ±0.1°C at 100°C/±0.2°C at 200°C
±0.2°C at 350°C
Temperature uniformity ±0.5°C at 100°C/±1.5°C at 200°C
±3.0°C at 350°C
Temperature heat-up time Within 80 minutes from ambient temperature to +350°C N2 gas Gas N2 gas (ambient temp. dry gas) Min. oxygen concentration 100 ppm or less (at 60 to 100 NL/min) Gas introduction Mouthpiece ring joint 3/8 type pipe fitting
Inside capacity 216 L Dimensions Inside dimensions W600×H600×D600mm (excluding protrusions) Outside dimensions W1190×H1700×D825mm (excluding protrusions) Weight 250 kg Instrumentation Operating mode Constant operation, program operation Setting and indication ranges Temperature setting: 0 to +360°C
Time: 0 to 99 hours and 59 minutes, 100 to 999 hours
(time set in hour increments over 100 hours)
Setting and indication resolution Temperature: 1°C
Time: 1 minute
Indication accuracy Temperature: within ± (2°C + 1 digit)
Time: ±300 ppm of read value
- * Performance is without a specimen at an ambient temperature of +23°C.
- * The model is for operational purposes and may be changed after order. Thank you for your understanding.
Recommended products for customers viewing this product