Conditions for use of this site
To access the website of ESPEC Corp. (http://espec.co.jp/, hereinafter referred to as Òthe siteÓ) you must first read and agree to the following conditions. These conditions are subject to change without notice. Please ensure that you are viewing the latest version.
Copyrights and other rights
- Copyrights and other rights pertaining to documents, images, designs, trademarks and logos, etc., shown on the site belong to ESPEC Corp. or other holders of those rights. The unauthorized reproduction, transmission, distribution, modification or deletion, etc., of these materials, except as allowed under the Copyright act (such as printing or storage for personal use) would infringe these rights. Before using the materials, it is therefore necessary to contact ESPEC Corp. and obtain prior permission. Please note that in some cases permission may be declined.
- When using data, etc., from this site, please do not modify or delete copyright notices.
- The site includes links to other websites. ESPEC Corp. will accept no liability concerning the content of these other websites.
- Before establishing a link to the site, please notify the site administrator. The absence of a response from the site administrator does not signify approval by ESPEC Corp. for the establishment of a link.
- Please notify the site administrator in advance in the event of major changes to the content of websites that are linked to the site.
- Links to the site from other websites should normally be set to the top page of the site (http://espec.co.jp).
- ESPEC Corp. declines to accept links from websites that currently or potentially fall into any of the following categories.
- Links from sites that disparage or insult ESPEC Corp. or its affiliated companies, officers or employees
- Links from sites that would or might damage the reputation or standing of ESPEC Corp., such as sites that infringe against public order or decency
- Links from sites that could damage the clarity of the site, such as frame links
- Links that would or might create the mistaken impression that there is a relationship of collaboration or cooperation with ESPEC Corp., that ESPEC Corp. approves of or supports the website linked to the site,
- Even if it has previously accepted a link, ESPEC Corp. may require the deletion of links from sites in the above categories or sites that are otherwise regarded as unsuitable.
This Site records access user information in the form of an access log. The access log records the IP address, Web browser, operating system, and access date, but it is not used in connection with personal information. We may use this log together with customer information within the scope of the purpose of use to improve customer service.
- ESPEC Corp. makes all possible efforts to ensure that information provided on the site is up-to-date. However, no warranty is provided whatsoever with regard to accuracy, safety or correctness of the information. ESPEC Corp. will accept no liability whatsoever in respect of damages suffered through the use of the information, through inability to use the information, or as a consequence of the use of the information.
- The information, data and other content of the site is subject to change without prior notice. Operation of the site may be terminated or suspended. ESPEC Corp. will accept no liability whatsoever in respect of damages suffered due to changes to the information or the termination of suspension of the operation of the site.