Electronic parts that support compact, high-performance electronic devices. As the structure of electronic parts continues to become more dense and complicated, it is also decreasing in size, and there is active development of parts that are compact, high capacity, environmentally friendly and with lower ESR. Among these, condensers are essential key devices for the innovation of laptops, cell phones, mobile devices, and Bluetooth and other multimedia devices. Reliability testing to ensure the performance and safety of these will be even more important in the future. ESPEC has developed the Capacitor Leakage Test System that enables automatic evaluation of insulation degradation characteristics of condensers in high temperature and high temperature/humidity test environments. This system applies voltage to the condenser in the desired high temperature (humidity) test environment and obtains the leak current caused by insulation breakdown.
This automatic measurement system comes with various data processing and analysis functions, including display of leak current caused by insulation breakdown, failure detection and calculation, and failure analysis using cumulative hazards.
- Automatic evaluation of insulation degradation characteristics of condensers in high temperature and high temperature/humidity environments.
- Standard 500 channels, and can be expanded to a maximum 1,000 channels.
- Measurement can be performed with an insulation resistance range of 10 kΩ to 100 MΩ.
- Set test conditions in units of 25 channels. (The applied voltage value is for every 100 channels.)
- Display and check the temperature and humidity of the hot chamber, number of failure occurrences, and section failure rate in real-time.
- Evaluate the insulation degradation characteristics from the histogram of the number of failure occurrences, the failure rate curve, and data analysis using the cumulative hazards.
- Supports various condenser mounting jigs, including board mounting and contact probe types.
- Insulation degradation testing of ceramic chip condensers and other condensers
Recommended products for customers viewing this product