Temperature change rates from 3 to 18K/min.
AR series has a large tolerance for heat loads generated by the specimen, and achieves improved temperature change rate in an expanded temperature and humidity range.
The new N-instrumentation allows AR series chambers to support an easy-to-use networking system.
- Two product types
- Rapid-Rate Temperature Cycle Type NEW!
- Standard Type
The product lineup consists of 24 models that can be selected in accordance with temperature & humidity range, inside capacity and temperature change rate.
- Highly uniform temperature distribution
- Highly uniform temperature distribution minimizes variations in test results.
- International safety standards
- Conforms to ISO12100 and IEC60204, IEC61000 and EN50581 to CE marking requirements based on EU directives: Low voltage directive, EMC directive, machinery directive, pressure equipment directive, and RoHS directive.
Compatible test standards
IEC 60068-2-1 : Cold
IEC 60068-2-2 : Dry heat
IEC 60068-2-14 : Change of temperature with specified rate of change
IEC 60068-2-30 : Damp heat, cyclic (Rapid-Rate Temperature Cycle Type)
IEC 60068-2-38 : Composite temperature/ humidity cyclic test
IEC 60068-2-78 : Damp heat, steady state
IEC 61747-5-2 : Liquid crystal and solid-state display devices, Environmental, endurance and mechanical test methods (Rapid-Rate Temperature Cycle Type)
ISO 16750-4(5.3) : Road vehicles, Temperature cycling tests
- Remote monitoring and control thanks to a web application
- No software required, an innovative web browser application allows to monitor and control the chamber with a computer via the chamber standard Ethernet/LAN port. Mobile PC, tablet, and smart phone with multiple chamber connections possible by wireless connection.
- Email alert
- When an alarm is triggered, an e-mail is sent to the registered PC or mobile address. A notification can also be sent at the time of test completion.
- Copy your test programs, output data on USB memory
- Without the need of a PC, copy and transfer your test profiles from one chamber to another. You can also download temperature and humidity data from the chamber for editing on your PC.
Recommended products for customers viewing this product