Complies with ICH stability test guidelines
Simple temperature and humidity testing has long been performed to confirm the quality maintenance properties in R&D and quality control processes for medical supplies, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food, packaging material, and more. This system has numerous advantages including ease of operation over long periods of constant use and ease of maintenance.
- Guarantees an accuracy of ±1°C/±5% RH
- Using new technology, this system supports stability testing (acceleration test) (±1°C/±5% RH at 40°C/75% RH) of the notification of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
- Area temperature and humidity control
- Uses two refrigeration circuits to reduce the risk of failure
- This equipment uses two refrigeration circuits to reduce the risk of failure and to maintain operation even if one of the circuits should happen to malfunction.
- Main specifications
Model Temperature and humidity range Temperature and humidity
maximum and minimum range
Inside dimensions (mm) CWH-20A +25 to +40°C / 60 to 75%rh Within ±1°C / ±5%rh W1850 × H2100 × D2080 CWH-30A W2750 × H2100 × D2080 CWH-40A W2750 × H2100 × D3000
Recommended products for customers viewing this product