The Capacitor Temperature Characteristic Evaluation System automates temperature step control of the standard environmental test system and measurement of multiple channels of condenser electrostatic capacity, dielectric loss tangent (tanδ), and impedance. This enables automatic recording of data of frequency characteristics and change over time under desired temperature environments. Not only does it evaluate the characteristics of the condenser, but it can also evaluate various electronic parts, print substrates, and insulation material, and it can be used in combination with your own standard environmental test system.
- Automatic measurement of up to 64 channels
- This system can measure the multiple channels of electrostatic capacity, dielectric loss tangent (tanδ), and impedance under a temperature and humidity environment. There are 8 standard channels, and it can be expanded to a maximum 64 channels.
- Choose from 3 test modes
- Choose from 3 test modes: temperature (and humidity) characteristic testing, frequency characteristic testing, and life characteristic (constant operation) testing to evaluate changes over time.
- Temperature characteristic evaluation testing: Automatically records characteristic data synchronized with changes in temperature up to 20 steps.
- Frequency characteristic evaluation testing: Automatically records characteristic data for various frequencies while changing the frequency in a temperature and humidity environment.
- Life characteristic (constant operation) testing: Automatically measures and records changes over time of characteristics in a temperature and humidity environment.
Measurement method Alternating current 4-terminal measurement (measuring cable tip) Measurement range Measurement frequency: 20 Hz to 1 MHz
Dielectric loss tangent: 0.0001 to 10.0000 tanδ
Electrostatic capacity: Depends on impedance measurement range
Impedance: 10 mΩ to 100 MΩ
Measurement range Select from AUTO, 10Ω, 100Ω, 300Ω, 1kΩ, 3kΩ, 10kΩ, 30kΩ, or 100kΩ Measurement interval Min. 1 min. to 1500 min. (Variable in 1 min. increments)
Recommended products for customers viewing this product