- Performs evaluations by accelerating electrical conduction failures due to thermal warping with the application of a constant current under high temperature and measuring the change in resistance.
- Saves labor by automatically displaying graphs using the analysis software.
- Applies stress current to specimens by working in conjunction with the temperature chamber and measures resistance.
- Saves labor in tests by simultaneously measuring a maximum of 240 channels.
|Number of measurement channels||maximum of 240 channels|
|Stress current source
* Contact ESPEC regarding the current range.
|AEM dedicated high-accuracy temperature chamber
(Temperature range +65 to +350°C)