- Large screen with space-saving design
- The operation unit comes with a 10.4" color LCD display. It is installed to the wall of the chamber to save space. You can choose the point of installation. In addition, it comes standard with a USB flash drive port for data logging.
- Control section (lower part is optional)
- Remote monitoring
- The system comes standard with an Ethernet port to enable monitoring of the test status of LAN-connected equipment from the browser of a computer.
- Network (example)
- Download standard tests
Download test condition program patterns from ESPEC's Test Navi reliability test data site to a computer connected to the device and perform standard tests.
* You must be registered to use Test Navi.
- E-mail alerts
- In the event of an alarm, receive alarm details to a registered e-mail address.
- Automatic control in test area
- The automatic control system enables operation at maximum capacity to the setting and maintains minimum performance after reaching that setting. The system quickly responds to door operation and heat-generation load fluctuations during testing to always ensure a stable test environment.
- Improved temperature and humidity distribution and permissible heat generation load performance
- The air circulation system, which provides a smooth air flow, and an improved heat exchange efficiency ensure a more accurate temperature and humidity distribution and enhanced permissible heat generation load.
- Permissible heat generation load comparison
Recommended products for customers viewing this product