- Class 5 cleanliness level
- Class 5 cleanliness level is achieved by employing HEPA filters and a back-tofront horizontal laminar circulation system which produces uniform hightemperature airflow.
Distance of airflow in the chamber is shortened, resulting in smooth air delivery in between specimens and uniform heat treatment. Additionally, it prevents dust generated from specimens placed upstream from flowing downstream.
The upr ight design with ins t r umentation, heater, and other mechanisms gathered on the upper side saves installation space.
- Airtight structure ensures zero contamination
- All internal seams are welded to create an airtight structure. This prevents leakage of insulation materials from joints which would lead to chamber contaminat ion. Vibrat ion is also eliminated from affecting the specimens.
- Highly precise non-oxidative environment
- Heat treatment and temperature character istic tests in any desired nonoxidized environment are possible thanks to an O2 concentration indication adjuster with oxygen sensor (optional) and an N2 gas injector (optional).
- Automated operation throughout heat treatment process (High-performance model)
- An automatic damper is provided as standard for automation in all processes from temperature heat-up to heat treatment and temperature pull-down.
- High level of cleanliness during temperature heat-up and pull-down (High-performance model)
- The high-performance model delivers dedicated cleanliness throughout wide temperature ranges by employing HEPA filters which provide stable filtering even during temperature changes above +150°C. Useful for heat treatment in liquid crystal production lines.
* The performance levels are given as representative examples.
Recommended products for customers viewing this product