LIB module evaluation system with power regeneration function
LIB modules are growing in capacity and voltage by combining cell batteries. ESPEC offers a charge-discharge evaluation system for these large battery modules.
Install up to three power supplies per control rack, and configure up to four control racks (with a total of 12 power supplies) for parallel control.
The number of parallel control can be adjusted according to battery capacity and test items flexibly.
- Achieve high power with parallel operation of up to 12 power supplies
- 12 power supplies: 120 V/2400 A
Charge time: 96 kW/
Discharge time: 144 kW
- Simultaneous test system operation
- The test chamber and charge-discharge power supplies can be operated simultaneously as part of the evaluation system. You can easily perform various standard tests with a combination of temperature conditions and charge-discharge conditions.
- Touch panel controller
- This system has a programming function for up to 1,000 steps, and it can be connected to an external host computer using the equipped Ethernet port.
- Main specifications
Model HPBT-120-200 HPBT-600-40 HPBT-40-600 Number of power supplies Maximum 3 channels/control rack Charge range 8 kW
(0 to 120 V, 200 A)
(0 to 600 V, 40 A)
(0 to 40 V, 600 A)
Discharge range 12 kW
(4 to 120 V, 200 A)
(20 to 600 V, 40 A)
(2 to 40 V, 600 A)
Output voltage range 0 to 120 V 0 to 600 V 0 to 40 V Output current range 0 to ±200 A 0 to ±40 A 0 to ±600 A Sampling rate 0.1 sec Number of parallel controls Maximum 12 channels Control rack dimensions W 711 × H 1830 × D 762mm
Recommended products for customers viewing this product