- Batch processing of multiple DUTs
- Simultaneously applies stress to and measures up to 108 SMUs on the package level and up to 324 SMUs on the wafer level.
- Number of DUT processes
- * Additional software (optional) is required to perform TDDB evaluation.
- Highly-accurate application and measurement of voltage and current
- The accuracy of the multi SMU has a range of 2 voltages and 9 currents at ±50 V/±100 mA, and the system can apply and measure a wide range with a resolution of 1 mV/1 pA.
- FET single unit transistor characteristics support TDDB evaluation
- Using the 2-terminal (Drain/Gate) and 4-terminal (Drain/Gate/Base/Source) settings, the FET single unit transistor can evaluate I-V characteristics, HCI, and NBTI.
In addition, the optional TDDB evaluation software can be used to evaluate TDDB, TZDB, SBD, QDB, I-V, BDV, and more.
- Use software to change pin assignments
- Change the terminal settings by cabinet (36 SMUs ×3 sets). In addition, changes can be made to the pad layout for the same number of terminals on the application for each multi SMU, thereby enabling changes to the pin assignments with the same probe guard.
- Avoid electrostatic breakdown
- To avoid static electricity from human bodies, a short connector is provided that prevents damage to the FET. The wiring on the DUT board is guarded to the socket source so as not to be affected by electrical noise. (Package level evaluation)
- DUT board with short connector (test area)
Recommended products for customers viewing this product