- New high-accuracy refrigeration system
(Patent No. 5427211)
- ESPEC is developing original control systems, such as the wide range refrigerator control system that comprises a DC inverter and electronic expansion valve, and an active map system that controls and operates multiple refrigerators with minimum power consumption. These achieve high performance and wide energy savings.
- Comparison of power use over 1 year (example)
- Equipped with all-weather type LED lamp
(Patent No. 5340985)
- LED illumination lights up the entire temperature and humidity control range. Features excellent response when lit up, and the illuminance is 2.5 times and the power consumption is one-fifth that of conventional models.
- Chamber LED light
- Frost-free expansion
(Patent No. 5355501)
- The system comes standard with a function that automatically defrosts the evaporator simply by setting the time with the instrumentation timer during frost range operation. In addition, the frost-free expansion option uses a low humidity dehumidifying system to ensure a frost-free environment across the entire control range, and it reduces power consumption.
- Reduced electrical equipment capacity
- With cross output control, the maximum current value is lowered during operation, and the electrical equipment capacity of the test area is reduced. (EBE, EBL, EBR)
Recommended products for customers viewing this product