- Achieving high stress of 5°C/min. or more
- Today, the automotive industry accelerates electronic multi-functions. According to this trend, safety standards such as ISO26262 and IEC61508 require high environmental stress that is generated by thermal shock chambers for higher reliability of vehicle equipments.
5°C/ min. temp changing to stress the specimen is achieved under a wide temperature range (temperature cycling), thanks to the large refrigeration systems featured in this series: From -45°C to +155°C for SMG and SMS models, and from -18°C to +158°C for SML and SMU models (with no specimen). Whole temperature range available are goes from -70°C (-40°C) to +180°C.
- Model variation for 1800L capacity
- Four models available to meet your testing requirements: with or without humidity, on two temperature ranges: -70°C or -40°C to +180°C.
- Door-integrated instrumentation
- To reduce the footprint and optimize the installation space, the instrumentation panel has been integrated to the door. The touch-screen color LCD offers easy operation settings.
- Remote monitoring and control
- The chambers can be operated from PC or tablet.
- Large viewing window for specimen observation
- The chamber features a W295×H380mm viewing window with inner lamp to easily observe the test area.
- Instrumentation & viewing window
- Safety devices (Custom)
- Various safety devices is available in case og testing second batteries and fuel cells that are flammable or gaseous.
- Pressure release vent
- Gas detector
- Forced ventilation system
- CO2 gas extinguisher
- Safety lock
* Be sure to install the safety device if the chamber is used for charge-discharge testing or testing Li-ion battery packs or Li-ion battery modules.
· -40°C ⇔ +55°C 5°C/min Specimen: Air traffic control equipment · Faster Temperature (& Humidity) Chamber + LLC circulato Specimen: PCU (In-vehicle inverter) · Conforms to MIL-STD-833E METHOD 1004.7