Two types of program instrumentation to suit different applications.
Standard Instrumentation and M-Instrumentation.
- User-friendly Standard Instrumentation
- Standard Instrumentation features programmed operation with operational settings such as constant mode and automatic start/stop. Suitable for heat treatment, drying, and similar production-line applications.
- M-Instrumentation features programs with up to 20 steps
- Suitable for a range of applications from temperature-characteristics testing to heat treatment and drying. Programmed operation now allows storing ten patterns, each up to twenty steps. Provides a wide range of functions, including temperature ramp settings and a maximum of 999 repeat cycles.
- Easy setup with on-screen display
- Employs interactive settings for ease of use. Text can be displayed and entered in Japanese or English alphanumeric characters.
- Four optional functions
- Four optional functions, namely, air flow adjuster, automatic damper, integrating hour meter, and calendar timer can be included in the instrumentation. These functions can be set by using main panel instrumentation keys.
- Interface (Option)
- Interface for device communication can be selected between RS-485, GPIB and RS-232C.
- Energy Saver Duct (PH series)
- Energy saving approximately 20% by heat recycling from exhaust through the duct to maintain temperature while damper opens.
Recommended products for customers viewing this product