The Highly Accelerated Stress Test Chamber has been primarily developed to conduct bias testing which applies constant voltage and signals. The standard equipment features two control modes: [unsaturated control] and [wet saturated control], while the M-type chamber additionally offers a [wet and dry bulb temperature control] mode.
The M-type chamber conforms to the IEC60068-2-66 standard.
- Ease of operation
- Interior is expanded for easier loading of a large specimen.
- 5.7-inch color LCD touch panel
- Chambers can be operated from PC and tablet.
- Automatic water supply
- The amount of water required by the humidifying heater for a test is automatically supplied from the water tank.
- 10 patterns program setting
- Color coding for easy connection
- 12 specimen signal terminal pins (more available as option)
Model Temperature, humidity and pressure range Inside / Outside dimensions (mm) EHS-212(M) +105.0 to +142.9°C [+221 to +289.2°F] /
75 to 100%rh / 0.020 to 0.196MPa (Gauge)
EHS-212MD φ294×L318×2 /
EHS-222(M) φ394×L426 /
EHS-222MD φ394×L426×2 /
EHS-412(M) +105.0 to +162.2°C [+221 to +324°F] /
75 to 100%rh / 0.020 to 0.392MPa (Gauge)
EHS-412MD φ294×L318×2 /
Recommended products for customers viewing this product